Stock Market PILIPINAS: Empowering the Filipino Investors

Full Version: Moving Average - Kiss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been reading posts with charts and MACD. I understand the very basics of moving averages but I don't know what do you mean when you mention the word "kiss"? Please help me..Smile
...yan, I know someone who could make an explanation pero di ko alam kung maiintindihan mo explanation nya hehe

...let's wait a lang for answers...medyo i revise natin yung subject wag teach me how to kiss..adjust mo na magig kiss sa SMA para mapansin kaagad, and to help din newbies na iba...thanks
aussie kiss you like?Tongue
ahhhh now ko lang nakita, sorry for the trouble of waiting you senor effendi.

the kiss of 50ma weekly is like a tsup (tsupita) for short term play. the kiss occur when price breach temporarily the 50ma of a particular stock in its weekly chart. there are kisses in daily charts as well but the kiss if 50ma weekly i find more reliable.

the theory of the kiss is that the 50ma acts as a strong support. initially a breach may occur but there's a big chance it will not take down so easily. The kiss then is being measure from the low point of its tail (the long bar). In our example, EDC, it was peg at 5.80 before, now at 5.75. By experience, a 7% t0 10% bounce is achievable. More if the market recovers.

Last month, when Mod Chachavevi came back from Australia, he coined the word Aussie kiss. Meaning there's a french kiss and now an aussie kiss. A french kiss is said to be an uptrend kiss coz of the very obvious reason your kissing a lips. now what about the aussie kiss? well... *gigols*
Australia - down under. yun lang.

[Image: edckiss50maweekly08232011.jpg]

Here's the previous chart if EDC. Monitoring the kiss. Pls note, we are dealing with the weekly chart here, so the end of week data is very important.
[Image: edcweekly08162011.jpg]
^^...this post approved, sori for the delayed response idol master
np senor ollie Tongue
belattttt hahahaha try lang kung ma detect ng olliebot *gigols*
Boss Spy, Are there any limit for the length of the tail or within how many days should it be before it can be classify as a valid kiss?
gusto ko aussie kiss.. CoolCool
(08-23-2011, 10:41 PM)winner888 Wrote: [ -> ]Boss Spy, Are there any limit for the length of the tail or within how many days should it be before it can be classify as a valid kiss?
important is for the next bar sa weekly na huwag lumabas sa 50ma. also closing should be not below prev sa identified bar na may kiss.
(09-07-2011, 03:10 PM)Spyfrat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2011, 10:41 PM)winner888 Wrote: [ -> ]Boss Spy, Are there any limit for the length of the tail or within how many days should it be before it can be classify as a valid kiss?
important is for the next bar sa weekly na huwag lumabas sa 50ma. also closing should be not below prev sa identified bar na may kiss.

Boss Spy, ibig sabihin ba if lumabas sa 50ma chances are tuloy tuloy ang bagsak nya? suppose for 2 weeks nag kiss cya then on the 3rd week above 50ma na and closing is above the previous bar, does this mean na mag bounce na cya 7-10%?
TIA.