SMP WILL BE SWITCHED OFF SOON, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Your usual strategy pag-ipit
Mga masters, care to share?
Sana kumita naman ako today...
Kung ipit . . . become a long term investor na la-ang.
The World is a Vampire . . .
Or hold and sell on rally...
depende kung gano kasama ang pagka ipit. kung blues, accumulate additional on dips, tapos sell on rally, or just wait hanggang umangat. blues naman e. pag basura, basta hindi sobrang sunog, cut loss kung pakiramdam ko wala ng play. kung sobrang sunog talaga, antay tapos masdan ang galaw ni jock, baka makawala pa kung sabayan mo si jock kung may sobrang makapal sa buy side sa babang baba, tapos sell pag umangat ng kaunti hanggang makawala.
buy high, sell higher!

stock market abbreviations (for newbies)
http://www.stockmarketpilipinas.com/post...g#pid11738

"when it comes to trading, i'm just barely smart enough to realize that i'm a total idiot. i might be considered stupid, but on the intelligence scale, it puts me comfortably ahead of all the dumber people who thinks they're better than me."

Kung ipit dahil wrong entry, sell on rally to cut loss. Do not look back. Lipat sa ibang stock na in season.
Para sa mga kumita na gustong mag relax at sa mga naipit na gustong mag unwind, visit http://www.facebook.com/myviganhome.ph
Cutloss!
when GOD steps in, MIRACLE happens.....

It's more fun in FOREX!!!

Pray. = ) for clarity of mind and sound decision making, of course.

Pero objectively, basa ng chart if strong momentum pababa, decide to cut loss then focus on recovery in the stock or another stock. Emotions lang yan. hehe
cut loss na, then buy again when the dust settles hehe
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.