*on buyback* RFM Corporation
(06-22-2011, 11:28 AM)aiz Wrote: hello po. re rfm, question lang. kasi nag-avail ako ng deduction for the sfip property div withholding tax via COL. ang sabi nung nagha-handle ng mga divs, lalabas daw sa ledger ng COL yung shares. till now wala pa...

called COL na. the sfip dividends should automatically be reflected daw sa account if withholding tax was processed by them. pero as of now, hindi pa talaga pumapasok sa account. so wait-wait na lang...

napabili ako with my 2nd smaller account. lets see kung may asim pa to. =D
Changes in Beneficial Ownership of RFM:

From June 2 to June 10, 2011, Felicisimo M. Nacino Jr. holding the position of EVP and COO bought a total of 2,646,000 shares from 1.27 to 1.18.

Looking at the DIS for their ASM meeting on June 29, 2011 (page 7 of 169), he has holdings of 309,406 shares representing 0.009790% of RFM as of April 30, 2011.

Adding up the two will yield Mr. Nacino Jr. almost 3M shares of RFM.

http://www.pse.com.ph/html/ListedCompani...072011.pdf
http://www.pse.com.ph/html/ListedCompani...272011.pdf

(06-22-2011, 07:25 PM)rong6779 Wrote: napabili ako with my 2nd smaller account. lets see kung may asim pa to. =D

The downtrend is still here for RFM and there are some gaps on the chart of RFM. Boss Spyfrat said there is a gap at 1.04 and 1.06.

Let us see if on their scheduled ASM, they will declare the next 50% of their cash dividends.
miss ruach i dont want to focus my buying on the gaps, because lr has a gap at the below 1 peso, and geri has a gap at the 1.40 peso, for me these are important but i dont want to hold back because of the gaps, sana tama ako hihi kundi iiyak nanaman ako hhahaah.. i saw divergences here,
(06-23-2011, 06:16 AM)rong6779 Wrote: miss ruach i dont want to focus my buying on the gaps, because lr has a gap at the below 1 peso, and geri has a gap at the 1.40 peso, for me these are important but i dont want to hold back because of the gaps, sana tama ako hihi kundi iiyak nanaman ako hhahaah.. i saw divergences here,

You are right pero parang may gap din siya sa taas eh. I will double check when it was sold down heavily. So sa baba meron, sa taas meron. Sino kaya ang masusunod?

I had been watching over this stock although I am not really posting coz I want to buy but I just want to make sure I hit the price range right for my buying opportunity (I was thinking of 1.14 to 1.15 before). I was testing its strength (how it will react once again if there is a market sell-off, market run up) vs the market since it was on a continuous downtrend.

may gap ba? di ko makita...
Lady Ruach....masarap mag Double dutch kahit maulan....pero I prefer Queso Real...cheesy kasi ako eh....Heart
"The gut-feel of the 55-year old trader is more important than the mathematical elegance of the 25-year old genius."
-Alan Greenspan-
Part of the ASM agenda on Wednesday, July 29 at 11:00 AM is the approval of the minutes of stockholders meeting last July 8, 2010 and special stockholders meeting last January 27, 2011 which can be found on page 1 of this thread.

The special stockholders meeting last January was Equity Fund Raising Consisting of a Placing and Subscription Transaction. http://www.rfmfoods.com/images/stories/f...ranche.pdf

However, on March 2011, RFM disclosed the Deferment of Equity Fund Raising Consisting of a Placing and Subscription Transaction. http://www.rfmfoods.com/images/stories/f...%20_3_.pdf

What makes me curious about this stock is the buying spree of the EVP and COO of RFM for the month of June before the scheduled ASM on Wednesday. Is something cooking up for RFM on that date? How will RFM react on a possible market correction in the coming days? Will it slip and close the gap down below or will it be steady at a current price level? Are the brokers finished with their firing squad of RFM or other brokers will do a war with the sellers because of the upcoming ASM?

Will Kris Aquino and Phil Younghusband makes a difference on the sales and income of RFM for H12011? Rolleyes

RFM will disclose the results of ASM on Wednesday after the ASM (earliest) and latest Thursday at PSE site Disclosure section.

In the meantime, I will just enjoy my double dutch while looking at the new packaging of Swift Corned Beef Swak Pack while master bordz enjoys queso real. Pero ang type ko lang sa Swift Corned Beef is the most expensive one para lean beef. Big Grin
^most expensive SCB? black label ba yan? masarap nga yun Smile