Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.
IMPT NOTICE TO ALL: NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBER MUST ACTIVATE THEIR ACCOUNTS TO COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATION PROCESS

image host
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Online Broker" WEALTH - Wealth Securities
Sharing my experience with opening an account with Wealth.
I opened an account with them last month. I sent everything through courier. From the date when wealthsec staff received my docus, it took almost 10 days to process it. Let me write in details what happened. I already have a COL account prior to this. Also, at the same time I sent my docus to wealth, I also sent my docus to open an account with First Metro.

1. I sent all documents via 2go.
2. From the date when wealthsec received my docus, it took 1 working day before someone called me. Their employee verified my address.
3. After that, I thought it was already approved. After 2 working days, no update. I sent them an email for update. They told me I had to give them another application form because I put my second name in the middle name part. I said okay. (But I was sure I didn't make that mistake. I was thinking maybe I put middle initial instead of the whole middle name)
4.When I applied online again, I made the mistake of putting middle initial instead of middle name. I sent them an email asking if they can edit it on their part with my permission. But they said they can't, so I re-did the online application. After successfully applying online again, I sent them the copy of the application form (via email, which they said is okay)
5. From the time I sent them the email of my new application form, it took almost 3 working days again (And that is after I sent them an email for an update) before my application was approved.

Overall experience, not good. Yes, my delays were my fault. But if I hadn't sent them an email for updates, I wouldn't even know I made the mistake in the forms.

Messages In This Thread
WEALTH - Wealth Securities - by Ollie - 05-04-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: WEALTH - Wealth Securities - by kingdom23 - 05-24-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: WEALTH - Wealth Securities - by kingdom23 - 05-24-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: WEALTH - Wealth Securities - by gin_blossoms - 05-24-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: WEALTH - Wealth Securities - by markpogi - 04-18-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: WEALTH - Wealth Securities - by gmxerz - 09-14-2017, 09:50 PM