MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER

Metro Pacific Investments Corp.
Sold all my holdings on MPI after MVPs interview on TV months past. He was not the usual perk up guy. MPI has been saddled, no, more like harassed by the government in reviewing previous contracts that have already been agreed on. Next, here comes the Digitel monopoly issue. To add to it all, MVP was looking for someone to pass the mantle of leadership of MPI. All these headwinds make MPI a hard stock to buy. Having said that, I think that its safe to say that only Mr. Market will have the final say on its stock price.
The World is a Vampire . . .
...and the 3.59/3.60 blockade stays. Sad
yun, big buys! go MPI!
Finally moving...JPM, Macq, Deutsche buying. nice Smile
The harmonic abcd of MPI... From bullish ab=cd, now, forming the cd leg of the potential bearish ab=cd pattern. MPI has complex harmonic pattern pero di ko nalang nilagay. Used my favorite ab=cd pattern para may madaling maintindihan.

[Image: mpi5july2011.png]
good morning master Chu, kung sakali po na mag trend down na siya ano po ba ang posible support level?
Hello,

Share ko lang analysis ko... Using trendlines, I see the next support to be at the range of P3.76-P3.80... I'm also waiting for MPI to correct before buying back again. Smile

[Image: mpi7511.png]
Twitter: @TraderTactics
oh ayun.. thanks po Doth83 Smile
boss masunurin... sorry late reply... good question. sa chart ni Doth83 tama po dun din possible mag bounce.

doth83, thanks sa chart.

yung current wave nya... it completed the bearish ab=cd pattern. eto yun potential reversal zone sa harmonics. acts as support din. it starts from 38.2 to 88.6 of fibonacci retracement.

[Image: mpi6july2011.png]
thanks po sa reply Master Chu.. i was never late.. t'was right on time, hehe... thanks din po ulit Doth83. Both replies we're very much appreciated..
Good luck to all our trades today..