MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER

Victorias Milling Company, Inc.
bought at 3.7 sold at 3.9 for a 5% gain. Medyo nakakatakot nga.
careful guys
Trading stocks is never a sure thing. Please do your own homework before pressing the button.

Shall we buy? Whats the FA?
The most important part of your trades and investments shall be ---- what you think of your money, and how the others think about theirs.
Ang daya nung summit sec... nag cross ng 3,546 sa oddlot... di nalang binenta sa naka bid (ako yun).. hehehe.. :d
i suggest no buying..
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Copy aui. Watch watch.
The most important part of your trades and investments shall be ---- what you think of your money, and how the others think about theirs.
(05-18-2012, 04:11 PM)RamblingMan Wrote: All eyes on this next week. VMC + a volatile world market = fun fun fun!

Sir RM, may position ka dito from days ago?
Magellan

Moderate Greed is Good

follow me in twitter: magellan_ret25
like my page on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/marketconquistador
(05-21-2012, 11:17 AM)Magellan Fetalino Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 04:11 PM)RamblingMan Wrote: All eyes on this next week. VMC + a volatile world market = fun fun fun!

Sir RM, may position ka dito from days ago?

Whoops, ngayon lang pala ulit to nag-open.. haha I answered my own question
Magellan

Moderate Greed is Good

follow me in twitter: magellan_ret25
like my page on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/marketconquistador
Out nko.. medyo di na maganda sa pakiramdam... Big Grin
This is more fun now that we remember faces and not just fancy avatars! Woot woot! I mean, yung interaction, not the stock. Hahaha. Good morning brothers/sisters!
“If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he is wrong.”