MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER

Basic Energy Corporation
BUSINESS PROFILE

Basic Energy Corporation (BSC) was originally incorporated as Basic Enterprises, Inc. on September 19, 1968 and became an oil and gas exploration and development company on April 26, 1971, assuming a new name, Basic Petroleum and Minerals, Inc. Over the years, BSC evolved from an operating company to a holding company under the corporate name, Basic Consolidated, Inc. In 2007, in line with the inclusion among its primary purposes the production of ethanol and other biofuels, and the development of other alternative and renewable energy sources, the Company changed its corporate name from Basic Petroleum Corporation to Basic Energy Corporation.

As a holding company, it held equity investments in the following subsidiaries: Basic Petroleum & Minerals Inc., an oil and gas exploration and mining company; Basic Diversified Industrial Holdings, Inc., an investment holding company; iBasic, Inc., an information technology management company and service integrator; Southwest Resources, Inc., an oil exploration company; Basic Biofuels Corporation, biofuels developer; and Basic Ecomarket Farms, Inc., an agricultural company.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2010)

Attached Files Image(s)

Kung walang drama walang saya Tongue
Hmmm... Was today just a fluke? Abangan.
me nakapansin na. Smile 17.8 Million shares ang volume today, Broker 168, 267, 270, 235 and 389 are the top buyers from July 01 til today. Mag ala UNI kaya ito? Smile
(07-21-2011, 09:40 PM)abundance boy Wrote: me nakapansin na. Smile 17.8 Million shares ang volume today, Broker 168, 267, 270, 235 and 389 are the top buyers from July 01 til today. Mag ala UNI kaya ito? Smile

Consistent volume ang sagot natin dito. Susunod na ang price action basta wag maging illiquid ulit. Isa ito sa mga notorious liquidity traps, mahirap pa sa ngayon maglaro dito ng 100,000 php pataas. 5 figures lang muna dapat.

2nd day with volume. Price action kicking in.
...yup, you sure are right RM
Pls don't follow me....I'm lost too! hehe
First Metro Sec. is once again the top buyer. Of course this could mean nothing at all. Nuod muna. This is still a liquidity trap.
Failed the test. Back to the garbage can again boy!
...haha
Pls don't follow me....I'm lost too! hehe
Just reviewed the chart again. Resistance since 2009 at the .20 level. If .20 is broken WITH volume next week, it's a trading buy. Liquidity trap is still an issue, do not invest more than 5 figures in this stock to minimize risk.