MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER
SMP NOTICE: SERVER ISSUE HAS CREATED POSTING PROBLEM, FIXED SOME ISSUES ALREADY
Ghost Month: August 11 - September 6

ETF -Exchange Traded Fund
...let's see about this

...I hope this becomes a success
NO TRADING TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 2018
iyong mga naka invest sa mga mutual index funds.. mas mabuti ng ilipat niyo dito ang investment ninyo..
Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
Paano po ba ito? Share ka man ti info lakay ruggedlyeds. Thanks
“If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he is wrong.”
Yan, ayos to. Yung funds na nasa MFs at VULs ay pwede na lumipat dito. Pati yung nakawala at yung nandun pa SDA at time deposits. These may be a threat to them and for sure, aggressive mktg strat na naman ang gagawin nila.
Invest in a business that any idiot can run. That’s why I’d rather invest in panty hose than in communications satellites, or in motel chains than in fiber optics. The simpler it is, the better I like it.
Based sa explanation nung taga-PSE, yung ETF will be traded just like an ordinary stock. Yung basis ng price nya will be the 30 index stocks. Good opportunity sya especially for newbies kasi it can reflect the index performance (so you can perform as good or as bad as the the index). And with the relatively lesser capital needed, one can invest in index stocks.

As compared to index-based UITF/Mutual Funds, yung NAV nila is computed at the end of the day, while yung price ng ETF changes by the second/minute (just like a traded stock).

Pwede din sya i-tsupit lalo na kung nag-e-expect ng big jump sa prices. Pero mas designed talaga sya for medium to long term hold. Smile
Btw, thanks for heeding my request comm. I know newbies (as well as not-so-newbie investors) can use ETF para makasabay sa index. At least man lang for newbies, thgy should allocate some part of their portfolio para sa ETF.

4th quarter of this year daw magstart ang trading ng ETF and will be available sa mga brokers natin (to be traded just like an ordinary stock).

Interested ako dito and I hope we can get more details soon. Share na din ng tips on how we can maximize profits here (may arbitrage plays din ba dito?). It pays to be prepared ika nga nila. Smile
Wow! Very interesting. I like it. Thanks for the explanation, bro GAP!
“If a speculator is correct half of the time, he is hitting a good average. Even being right 3 or 4 times out of 10 should yield a person a fortune if he has the sense to cut his losses quickly on the ventures where he is wrong.”
Thanks bro gap... At the very least, easier to buy and sell..winking
(09-24-2013, 12:59 PM)GAP Wrote: Btw, thanks for heeding my request comm. I know newbies (as well as not-so-newbie investors) can use ETF para makasabay sa index. At least man lang for newbies, thgy should allocate some part of their portfolio para sa ETF.

4th quarter of this year daw magstart ang trading ng ETF and will be available sa mga brokers natin (to be traded just like an ordinary stock).

Interested ako dito and I hope we can get more details soon. Share na din ng tips on how we can maximize profits here (may arbitrage plays din ba dito?). It pays to be prepared ika nga nila. Smile

available din po sa accord Sir?
TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
Ayos ito ah, Instead na mag-Mutual Fund pa ako, tingin ko dito na lang. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin salamat Comm. Magandang araw sa inyong lahat. banana banana banana