IP E-Game Ventures, Inc.
Business Profile:

IP E-Game Ventures Inc. (EG) was incorporated on November 22, 2005 to engage primarily in the business of interactive gaming and content distribution. EG is the online gaming subsidiary of IPVG Corporation through a 71%-owned company, IPE Global Holdings Corp., a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. In October 16, 2007, EG was registered with the Bureau of Investments on a non-pioneer status as a new information and communication technology (ICT) export service firm in the field of application software/systems development for online computer systems.

EG offers a portfolio of online games including massively multiplayer online role-playing games or MMORPGs, and casual online games. Since it started operations in 2006, EG has commercially launched seven MMORPGs and four casual games in the Philippine market.

The Company has a wholly-owned subsidiary in RAN Online, Inc., which provides information technology support services to third party gaming companies as well as EG's affiliates. EG also operates a joint venture company with GMA New Media, Inc. called X-Play Online Games, Inc., which is engaged in the business of designing, operating and maintaining casual online gaming and casual online gaming related portals.

Source
: SEC Form 17-A (2010)

Attached Files Image(s)

Showing some tectonic activity. Break 20...possible for 30 and eventually 35.5-58.... With the rumblings going on underneath,Will it spew some molten lava.... to send an alert for its violent reaction.?
Intended for mature audience only,viewer discretion is advised...Heart
"The gut-feel of the 55-year old trader is more important than the mathematical elegance of the 25-year old genius."
-Alan Greenspan-
^^...hanep sa disclaimer ah hehe Smile

scary may content warning pa. mukhang pang veteran lang haha!
nihil timendum est.
(06-21-2011, 03:22 PM)BORDzTRADAMUS Wrote: Showing some tectonic activity. Break 20...possible for 30 and eventually 35.5-58.... With the rumblings going on underneath,Will it spew some molten lava.... to send an alert for its violent reaction.?
Intended for mature audience only,viewer discretion is advised...Heart
alam ko tip nyo sa akin yan eto halos dym ako dito ,after pnb and pecb Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
i do not know if really love is best the second time around Big GrinBig Grin
I guess you got tired of all your DYMs.... what about TYM for a change hihihih...but its not overnight.... It needs a lot of Parental GuidanceHeart
"The gut-feel of the 55-year old trader is more important than the mathematical elegance of the 25-year old genius."
-Alan Greenspan-
(06-21-2011, 08:42 PM)BORDzTRADAMUS Wrote: I guess you got tired of all your DYMs.... what about TYM for a change hihihih...but its not overnight.... It needs a lot of Parental GuidanceHeart

Big Grin Hope to hear some time QYM from you. Smile

By the way, I am not referring to this stock about the QYM. Masters Degree may I add is required for this stock. Smile
(06-21-2011, 08:42 PM)BORDzTRADAMUS Wrote: I guess you got tired of all your DYMs.... what about TYM for a change hihihih...but its not overnight.... It needs a lot of Parental GuidanceHeart

uy TYM gusto ko yan. Thanks Boss. Big Grin

(06-21-2011, 10:09 PM)Ruach Wrote:

Big Grin Hope to hear some time QYM from you. Smile

By the way, I am not referring to this stock about the QYM. Masters Degree may I add is required for this stock. Smile

Pa -OT lng COM since dito na post ni LAdy Ruach....

You have masterfully crafted the QYM 99.99%
Missing just by 0.02 cents....
MY Congartulations to you or shall I say CHEERS for the two of us.....
ting...ting....ting....ting....ting.....ting...KISS.......Heart
-Alan Greenspan-
Smile IP family are earning this year but the only thing is, it is basically an ignored family by the market. Maybe time will come when this family will be noticed too. Big Grin