Excel sheet to monitor stock prices any?
Maybe you can share an excel sheet to monitor all stock prices.

I plan to input csv files to it then it will generate a report. The report will show all stocks that surpassed the highest level in a specified time frame (for example 10 weeks etc.)

Salamat Smile

I do have but the data I download from amibroker.
====================================
Get a Daily Stock Guide with
TheDailyHINT plus FREE Stock reports here!
meaning you generate the report sir through amibroker? meron din po ako amibroker.
how do you do it in amibroker? patulong please.
(02-04-2015, 08:18 PM)kepler Wrote: meaning you generate the report sir through amibroker? meron din po ako amibroker.
how do you do it in amibroker? patulong please.

ano kailangan mong data from amibroker? decide ka sa format para matulungan ka gumawa ng afl. ninja
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." - Albert Einstein
Hello, pwede rin po patulong sa SCANNING using amibroker AFL?
let amibroker do it for you.
easy and quick.
(02-05-2015, 06:46 PM)ping Wrote: Hello, pwede rin po patulong sa SCANNING using amibroker AFL?

what scan you need ?

(02-07-2015, 11:54 AM)tsunamizawa Wrote: let amibroker do it for you.
easy and quick.

agree. just post your query in english please so that sir tsunamizawa may understand and maybe can help you Smile
====================================
Get a Daily Stock Guide with
TheDailyHINT plus FREE Stock reports here!
Hi Guys, how can I download all the data per stocks from amibroker using an afl? For example all volumes per stocks from xxx date to xxx date.
(02-04-2015, 04:21 PM)INDO Wrote: I do have but the data I download from amibroker.

What's amibroker po?