Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.

image host
Trading Strategy Tips
Hello mga experts. Can you give me tips on how to develop a trading strategy? I've read some articles, but I'd appreciate some personal experience.
image host
(10-22-2015, 04:29 AM)Juanonymous Wrote: Hello mga experts. Can you give me tips on how to develop a trading strategy? I've read some articles, but I'd appreciate some personal experience.

I would start with two proven strategies, (1) trend following and (2) mean reversion which basically defines the market condition at any given time. The other would be flat where no or little money can be made.

Trend Following strategies works when there is a trending market, either up or down. Most popular strategies for this kind of market are Moving Average Crossover and Bollinger Bands.

Mean Reversion strategies works when there is a cyclical market or when prices have no clear direction but reverts back to its mean (average). Most popular strategies for this kind of market are 2 day RSI or 2-3 day IBS.

The key is identifying what kind of market condition you currently are in. You may also measure Volatility a a filter.

try to master price action.
Thank you mga sirs. Very interesting ang mga ito
(10-22-2015, 03:39 PM)SCALPER Wrote: try to master price action.

How do we do that?
"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." - Albert Einstein
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/price-action.asp
Add natin itong link na ito. An article written by the late Ron Nathan. Don't know if this article has already been posted here at SMP pero repost na lang ulit...

http://www.pnoytrader.com/2010/05/how-to...-investor/

credits to the site owner...
Mga sirs. I was watching a video about investment from MIT and it involved a lot of calculations. May mga formulas ba kayo na ginagamit when investing. Salamat po.
Without trading strategies, investing in buying and selling currencies is a waste of money because you will never achieve success and will instead lose your money. Developing strategies is not difficult in Forex trading, but there are many factors to consider while doing so. These include expected turnover, current events, market speed and technical forex analysis. A good strategy means that a trader will trade well and results in a profit.

binary options trading
Forex trading strategies are required for you to be profitable in the foreign exchange market. Forex trading robots play a vital role in the Forex trading strategies practiced by professional traders in the world. Choose a robot which is capable of re-adjusting to the changing market conditions.

best binary brokers