Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
BUSINESS PROFILE

Incorporated on July 10, 1987, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc. (GSMI) is a majority-owned subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation (SMC) and primarily engaged in the manufacture and sale of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. GSMI operates three liquor bottling plants that are located in Cebu, Pangasinan and Laguna. The Company also entered into toll manufacturing agreements with third parties to produce liquor products, whose facilities are located in San Fernando, Pampanga, Calamba, Laguna and Lucena, Quezon. GSMI's flagship product is Ginebra San Miguel. The Company?s other products include Ginebra San Miguel, G.S.M. Blue, Gran Matador Brandy Solera and Magnolia Fruit Drink, and Big M, among others.

Among wholly-owned subsidiaries of GSMI are Distileria Bago, Inc., a distillery that converts sugar cane molasses into alcohol, and Agricoprs Industries Inc. (AII), which produces cassava-starch milk, an alternative raw material for the production of alcohol. As of December 31, 2010, AII has not started commercial operations.

GSMI also has a wholly-owned subsidiary in Thailand in GSM International Holdings Ltd. (GSMIHL). GSMIHL, together with certain other entities, hold 40% of the shares of Thai Ginebra Trading Co., Ltd. (TGT), a joint venture company with V.C. Property Company Limited. TGT will function as the selling and distribution arm of Thai San Miguel Liquor Co., Ltd.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2010)

Attached Files Image(s)

Ang bilis talaga ni Com Ollie Smile

Very heavy volume traded today.

My rooster is digging on the veracity of whispers that two monopolies are being planned. Tongue
"In everything God works for the good of those who love Him, whom He has called according to His plan." - Romans 8:28
That belief is not to subject to change. On my other takes, you take sole risk if my rooster is serious or just heckling.
naunahan mo ako dito comm O hehe
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Just for the record, my rooster and I have started accumulating. Tongue
"In everything God works for the good of those who love Him, whom He has called according to His plan." - Romans 8:28
That belief is not to subject to change. On my other takes, you take sole risk if my rooster is serious or just heckling.
Com O, tama ba walang company profile ang GSMI sa PSE website? hehe weird naman haha naka blocked pa sa ofc ang website nila hehe
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
bilis ni master ollie ah may gsmi na.. tagay na hehe Big Grin
kelan kaya magging happy ang mga kabaranggay? hehe
Ang Na Ang Na Sulakihin Somaskidot Moko Moko!

What my rooster heard about GSMI is that it is, uhmm, intoxicating. Big Grin

Clue: There is no anti-trust law in the Philippines.Tongue
haha! ano na namn yan boss MM. pde patwitter? haha! nakabili rin ako knina eh
Ang Na Ang Na Sulakihin Somaskidot Moko Moko!

JoseAndresApolinario
@josandpol
Loves: God, the Phils, wife of 27 years, our 6 kids,
work, good food, coffee, naps, silence, humor, gym,
DLSU, EDSA-1, the Bible, Beatles, math, social justice

just tweeted:

"what do you get when you mix gin with rhum?"