Investing 300000
Im a newbie here and have 300000 in my COL account that I want to invest in. Is there a maximum share that I can trade in 1 day trading session. I want to buy low and sell high. Mostly growth stocks Im interested in.
Thanks
I think that before investing all your money, you need to learn about the market and how trading works. You will be throwing away your money if you have no or limited knowledge about the trading process. I am not stopping you. You are a free man. You can do whatever you like.
Volatility in stock market is driver of profits but unfortunately also driver of loss. If you don’t understand the basic principles of trading and risk and capital management it would be advisable to learn those techniques before investing your money
Knowing the market is the basic phenomenon. If you don't have the complete knowledge about the market that how it works then you are really in great trouble because you are in a round maze that will never end up and you will stop at the point of loss with no companion.
There are huge risks on this market. In order to protect your capital it is one of the requirements to spend time on learning the basics and initial practice on demo account. Dont just jump on real account because then you are increasing your probability to lose significant part of your investment
LOL at " I want to buy low and sell high " Bro, we all want it to be like that. No jokes here really, but unfortunately it simply doesn't work that way in reality. You also need to obtain knowledge which stocks are growing and when and etc a lot more info, for now - learnWink