SMP Improvement Suggestion
Hi moderators,

If I may suggest, you may register this forum to Tapatalk. It's a mobile solution that enable cellphone users to view this forum in another venue, like mobile apps, that will compliment the usual HTML viewing experience.

Taken from their website:
Q: How much does it cost?
A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to.

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?
A: Currently phpBB3 3.0.x, vBulletin 3.6.x/3.7.x/3.8.x/4.x, xenForo 1.0.X, Invision Power Board (IPB) 3.x, Simple Machine Forum (SMF) 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6 and Kunena 1.5/1.6 are supported. You can also look for other forum system plugin developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API at our Developer Support forums

I can see that this forum is using MyBB and is supported by Tapatalk. I think it is as simple as registering and activating the feature. Hope you'll consider looking into it.Shy

Forgot to include the link. It's http://www.tapatalk.com
...ok triplebottom, you got my attention, I will consider this...but you must promise that you will be making more posts using your mobile phone...ok? deal? give me until this week...then make a feedback

You got a deal Smile
I am just amazed at how Filipinos embraced technology and make it an integral part of our day to day lives. I just hope we could create the next big thing in social networking. Imagine the profits to be made! Yahmeey!
The World is a Vampire . . .
(08-02-2011, 10:12 AM)StockJunkie Wrote: I am just amazed at how Filipinos embraced technology and make it an integral part of our day to day lives. I just hope we could create the next big thing in social networking. Imagine the profits to be made! Yahmeey!

Great observation! Smile In reality, you really cant afford not to embrace all these technology in this new generation. During the 90s, some of the elder people didn't embrace the computer technology and now they are having a hard time coping up. Same goes for this new era, if you don't embrace it, you might have a hard time coping up in 10-20 years time.
...convinced na nga ako anoba kayo? this week na nga kase Big Grin oist triple magpost ka sa ibang thread

oo nga. maganda pa naman ang user name mo. breakout!
buy high, sell higher!

stock market abbreviations (for newbies)
http://www.stockmarketpilipinas.com/post...g#pid11738

"when it comes to trading, i'm just barely smart enough to realize that i'm a total idiot. i might be considered stupid, but on the intelligence scale, it puts me comfortably ahead of all the dumber people who thinks they're better than me."

ako improvement suggestion ko master ollie dagdagan mo naman emoticons / smileys Big Grin
...triplebottom, it's done already...kindly give your feedback...and start making those posts as per our agreement