Araneta Properties, Inc.
BUSINESS PROFILE

Araneta Properties, Inc. (ARA) was originally incorporated on June 15, 1988 as Integrated Chrome Corporation with the primary business of mining chrome ore and producing ferro silicon metal, commonly known as ferrochrome. It stopped its smelter operations in January 1996 because of the depressed ferrochrome market and increasing production costs. Later that year, the Company changed its corporate name to Araneta Properties, Inc. and its primary purpose of business to land and property development, maintaining the smelter operations as a secondary purpose.

On June 5, 2003, ARA signed a joint venture agreement with Sta. Lucia Realty and Development, Inc. to develop the Company's property in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan. The Company's existing smelting plant is located in Misamis Oriental, but has remained non-operational to date.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2010)

Attached Files Image(s)

Pls don't follow me....I'm lost too! hehe
...ingat ha? friendly reminder lang
Pls don't follow me....I'm lost too! hehe
(08-02-2011, 01:34 PM)Ollie Wrote: ...ingat ha? friendly reminder lang

COM...now kilala mo na sya hihiihh
Sexy nohHeart
"The gut-feel of the 55-year old trader is more important than the mathematical elegance of the 25-year old genius."
-Alan Greenspan-
grabe patok ang ceiling ngayun...Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

if you want to trade this kind of stocks

just remember sizing your positionCool

it would be crazy! if you go all in.... (hindi ito poker)

Remember the primary aim of trading . preserve your capital. Do everything you can to take care of it.
"WoRk HaRd PaRtY HaRdEr"
"May TIPS na, May Lessons Pa...Yan ang The HINT ni Comm, Subscribe Ka Na"

ARA mina ba yan boss? hehe
Para sa mga kumita na gustong mag relax at sa mga naipit na gustong mag unwind, visit http://www.facebook.com/myviganhome.ph
DJ...she's on the CATWALK as projected saan kaya Venue sa MALL.?...Heart....
"The gut-feel of the 55-year old trader is more important than the mathematical elegance of the 25-year old genius."
-Alan Greenspan-
(08-15-2011, 11:07 AM)BORDzTRADAMUS Wrote: DJ...she's on the CATWALK as projected saan kaya Venue sa MALL.?...Heart....

Gate-away mall ata boss. Naka getaway na ito sakin Smile Congrats sa mga sumunod at nakapag early bordz.
Para sa mga kumita na gustong mag relax at sa mga naipit na gustong mag unwind, visit http://www.facebook.com/myviganhome.ph
103 who was the first one to buy ARA today has in its possession shares ready for unloading. Warning lang just in case mag "percentage" gap up at may gusto humabol.
Umakyat na. Dont forget my early bird warning, 103 has a lot of shares to dump. Those who read my post yesterday and bought should sell now.
shoot.. buti ka pa nakapansin dito.
when GOD steps in, MIRACLE happens.....

It's more fun in FOREX!!!