MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER
SMP NOTICE: SERVER ISSUE HAS CREATED POSTING PROBLEM, FIXED SOME ISSUES ALREADY
Ghost Month: August 11 - September 6

Robinsons Land Corporation
#11
RLC fortifies presence in mid-rise residential building segment


MANILA, Philippines - Robinsons Land Corp. (RLC) is fortifying its presence in the mid-rise residential building segment with its new project in Pasig City called Acacia Escalades.

Acacia Escalades is a two-tower building that will rise on a 6,600-square meter lot at the corner of Calle Industria and Amang Rodriguez, strategically in the middle of eastern Manila, between Eastwood City and the Ortigas business district. The project will be under the Robinsons Communities brand.

The first tower, consisting of 15 storys, will make available a total of 380 studio, one- and two-bedroom flats. The second tower, on the other hand, will comprise 17 storys.

Tower one units are slated for turnover to residents by August 2014.

Studio units will range from 26 to 32 sqm and will sell for about P1.8 million each, one-bedroom units will have 32 to 38 sqm and start at P2.2 million per unit, while two bedroom units will have a floor area of 48 to 57 sqm and offered for around P3.3 million.

“Acacia Escalades offers an excellent investment for buyers who love the eastern part of Manila. The view of the hills of Rizal should attract second-generation Pasig residents who want to stay in the area where they grew up from. Likewise, employees working in Libis or Ortigas as well as students studying in the Katipunan area are also part of the potential market for Acacia Escalades,” said Rouen Raz, vice-president for sales and marketing.

Christopher Narciso, vice president of Robinsons Communities, said they offer easy payment terms for Acacia Escalades for a low downpayment of 25 percent, which can be spread up to 36 months.

“Our standard payment scheme is 25 percent downpayment and the remaining 75 percent on installment which is a reasonable pitch for first time homeowners with downpayment amortization at just over P12,000 per month.


Source:philstar.com

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?pub...eId=709614
Reply
#12
pag hindi ito umarangkada hanggang friday sa 14...ilaglag kita sa portfolio ko....
Reply
#13
[Image: rlc072811.png]

Tongue
Reply
#14
[Image: rlc-7-29-11.jpg]
RLC - Potential Bullish Bat

http://pseharmonics.wordpress.com/2011/0...butterfly/
Reply
#15
RLC eyes P3-B sales from new Ortigas condo
By Zinnia B. Dela Peña (The Philippine Star) Updated September 07, 2011 12:00 AM

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?pub...eId=724428
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Reply
#16
Posted on November 01, 2011 10:24:20 PM

RLC eyes plan to construct serviced apartment-hotels

ROBINSONS LAND Corp. (RLC) plans to build serviced apartments in Cebu and Mandaluyong City as part of its continuing foray into the hospitality business.

http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?...s&id=40933
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Reply
#17
it seems people have forgotten this stock lately Big Grin
Trading stocks is never a sure thing. Please do your own homework before pressing the button.

Reply
#18
Posted on January 09, 2012 10:07:08 PM

Three more Robinsons malls to rise by June


ROBINSONS LAND Corp. is looking to keep pace with its expansion plans by opening three new malls by June, an official said.

http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?...e&id=44738
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Reply
#19
Posted on January 16, 2012 10:49:20 PM

Robinsons Land profit at P4B


PROPERTY DEVELOPER Robinsons Land Corp. reported a double-digit boost to its net income for the 2011 fiscal year versus the previous year on the back of growth in all its business segments, documents filed with the Philippine Stock Exchange showed yesterday.

http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?...B&id=45132
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Reply
#20
kunti lang pumapansin mga SMP pipz a.. pero maganda pinapakita ni RLC this past few trading days..
from 11.5 to 13.5.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)