MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER

Abra Mining
BUSINESS PROFILE

Abra Mining & Industrial Corporation (AR) was incorporated on September 28, 1964 to engage in the exploration, development, exploitation, process, manufacture, extraction, milling and sale of cement and metal concentrate, marble, building materials and other minerals such as copper, gold, silver, iron and lead. AR is also engaged in the processing and manufacture of non-metals for industrial and commercial purposes at wholesale only.

AR's business lines consist of the commercial utilization of limestone, lime, shale, silica, sand, gold, silver, copper, zinc, magnetite iron sand and other mineral deposits existing within the contract area. The Company has four approved mining claims, three of which are located in Abra and one in Ilocos Sur. However, AR has not started normal and commercial extraction of mine products as of end 2010.

Attached Files Image(s)

sorry com O, haha
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Made profit from this today. Nabanggit ko ito last friday sa thread ni UPM.
Baka ito yung rason kung bakit tumaas...

http://www.pse.com.ph/html/disclosure/pd...663_AR.pdf
Thanks bro RM. I also have AR.
My own personal blog:
Stocks: PhilStockAnalysis
Forex: PAWaver

Follow me in facebook. Here is the link.

Ubos ang .0055 sir epgarias. Exciting week perhaps? Big Grin
Agreed Bro RM.. Break na yung resistance.. Tapos marami pa rin bumibili. Tinitingnan ko is the new trend developing sa kanya. Exciting indeed. Gratz bro..
My own personal blog:
Stocks: PhilStockAnalysis
Forex: PAWaver

Follow me in facebook. Here is the link.

sali din ako dito Big Grin

gratz nating may hawak ng AR Smile
Visit my blog for updates: Krye's Blog
sold na ko dito kanina from .0050 to .0056 and .0057, hehe. will buyback tom if the price is right... Big Grin
~In all your ways, acknowledge God.

Initializing Bazura Mode...
huwat is dis new kaguluhan all about! wala ako nito!!!
buy high, sell higher!

stock market abbreviations (for newbies)
http://www.stockmarketpilipinas.com/post...g#pid11738

"when it comes to trading, i'm just barely smart enough to realize that i'm a total idiot. i might be considered stupid, but on the intelligence scale, it puts me comfortably ahead of all the dumber people who thinks they're better than me."