Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.

image host
Universal Robina Corporation
BUSINESS PROFILE

Universal Robina Corporation (URC) was founded in 1954 when Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products, Inc., a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig. URC is a core subsidiary of JG Summit Holdings, Inc., a conglomerate currently listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange.

The Company is involved in a wide range of food-related businesses, including the manufacture and distribution of branded consumer foods, production of hogs and day-old chicks, manufacture of animal and fish feeds, glucose and veterinary compounds, flour milling, and sugar milling and refining. URC operates its food business through operating divisions and wholly owned or majority owned subsidiaries that are organized into three core business segments, namely, branded consumer foods, agro-industrial products and commodity food products.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2009)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Facebook Link to our 2017 SMP Charity Pictures https://www.facebook.com/SMPBack2School2017/
Thanks To ALL Donors, Bawiin Naman Natin sa Profits
image host
1st to post nyehehehe
If there's one more gift I ask of you Lord, it will be Peace... Here on Earth.
God is great... all the time
[Image: spyfratlogo.png]
Tried to break rsi resistance but failed. Watch the trendline. Act upon breakout.
[Image: urcweekly05232011.jpg]
^^...uy ang galeng!! tenchu tenchu bos master idol hehehe sige lang paglaruan mo pa ng paglaruan itong site hehehe
Facebook Link to our 2017 SMP Charity Pictures https://www.facebook.com/SMPBack2School2017/
Thanks To ALL Donors, Bawiin Naman Natin sa Profits
gusto ko yung laruan mo e, si winnie. pahiram nga
Share ko lang ito:

[Image: URC.png]

http://www.philstockanalysis.com/2011/06...ttern.html
My own personal blog:
Stocks: PhilStockAnalysis
Forex: PAWaver

Follow me in facebook. Here is the link.

new high closed at 47.70... hmmm sold half of this too early at 46 Sad anyways profit is a profit Big Grin
sweet closed at 48 Sad i still have some left at 38 Big Grin
(07-18-2011, 08:13 PM)haripoter Wrote: sweet closed at 48 Sad i still have some left at 38 Big Grin

Nice! I admire those people who can just let their profits run. It somehow shows your EQ level. I bought at 38 din dati but sold at 40 or 41sh yata haha. Kung kilala ko na si boss bordz non Im sure nakirinig nako ng *****
nihil timendum est.
naku mahaba lan po siguro pasensiya ko kua blitz Big Grin

grabe closed @49.50 ano kaya tp mo??? hmm wait ko na lang 2Q report and out na ako here... Big Grin