SMP Charity On May 26 Saturday starts at 9AM Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, ILOILO. Thank You Donors

Ayala Corporation
BUSINESS PROFILE

Ayala Corporation (the Company) is incorporated in the Republic of the Philippines. The Company’s registered office address and principal place of business is Tower One, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. The Company is a publicly listed company which is 52.11% owned by Mermac, Inc., 10.82% owned by Mitsubishi Corporation and the rest by the public.

The Company is the holding company of one of the largest and most diversified business groups in the Philippines. It has a significant presence in the Philippine market, particularly in real estate development (Ayala Land, Inc.), financial services (Bank of the Philippine Islands), Telecommunications (Globe Telecom, Inc.), water distribution, sewerage and sanitation services (Manila Water Company, Inc.), electronics manufacturing services (Integrated Micro-electronics, Inc.), automotive dealerships (Ayala Automotive Holdings Corporation). It also holds investments in business process outsourcing (LiveIt) and other technology-related investments (Azalea Technology Investments, Inc.), and overseas real estate investments (AG Holdings Ltd). The company was founded in 1834, incorporated in 1968, and was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (then Makati Stock Exchange) in 1976.

The company was founded in 1834, incorporated in 1968, and was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (then Makati Stock Exchange) in 1976.

Attached Files Image(s)

On May 26 Saturday at 9AM, SMP Charity na! Venue: Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, ILOILO. Thank You Donors.

Facebook Link to our last 2017 SMP Charity Pictures https://www.facebook.com/SMPBack2School2017/
Bought some AC today @ 380.20 Smile

Hanep, my rooster is the first buyer in the AC thread. Tongue
"In everything God works for the good of those who love Him, whom He has called according to His plan." - Romans 8:28
That belief is not to subject to change. On my other takes, you take sole risk if my rooster is serious or just heckling.
Will follow your rooster soon Sir muscleman. Big Grin
~In all your ways, acknowledge God.

Initializing Bazura Mode...
dami na nag iipon ng AC. bili ka na din LUC23... baka bukas tulakin na nila.. anyways.. 2 days na ata foreign selling kay AC.. sana umakyat na din to.. tulong sa index natin.
when GOD steps in, MIRACLE happens.....

It's more fun in FOREX!!!

Bought AC at closing.

Doubled my rooster's holding. Smile
"In everything God works for the good of those who love Him, whom He has called according to His plan." - Romans 8:28
That belief is not to subject to change. On my other takes, you take sole risk if my rooster is serious or just heckling.
bought again today at closing...

lakas ng foreign selling dito.. bakit kaya?? ilang araw na nfs to...
when GOD steps in, MIRACLE happens.....

It's more fun in FOREX!!!

tomorrow is ex-date for 20% stock div, so price should adjust to 315.20. Anything above that is gravy.
Ayala hastens buyback

AYALA CORP. yesterday said it will buy back P6 billion worth of bonds issued in 2007 a year ahead of schedule. The conglomerate’s executive committee endorsed the redemption on Nov. 22 with the price set at 100% of the issue plus all accrued and unpaid interest and early redemption penalties, a disclosure to the local bourse yesterday showed. The bonds had been issued to refinance peso loans and bankroll general working capital.

http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?...s&id=39063
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.
Puwede po ba magrequest ng chart dito? Parang nag-gup up siya last friday eh. magreverse na kaya down trend nito?
Sana kumita naman ako today...
Posted on November 01, 2011 10:28:51 PM

Ayala mulls bid for O&M contract of Laguindingan airport

AYALA CORP. is looking to bid for the operation and maintenance (O&M) contract of an airport that will serve Cagayan de Oro, an area where the conglomerate is already building a mall and housing complex.

http://www.bworldonline.com/content.php?...-&id=40935
the key to trading success is to focus on how much money is at risk, not how much money you can make.

trading is simple, but it's not easy. if you want to stay in the business, leave hope at the door, focus on specific setups, and stick to your stops.