Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.

image host
Vivant Corporation
BUSINESS PROFILE

Vivant Corporation (VVT) was incorporated on March 22, 1991 under the name Selecta Ice Cream Corporation, with the primary purpose to manufacture and market ice cream. In 2001, the Company was renamed Philstar.com, Inc. to engage in electronic commerce, and in 2003, its name was changed again to the present one along with the primary purpose to become a holding company.

VVT has investments in various projects in the power generation sector. Through its wholly owned subsidiary Vivant Energy Corporation (VEC), VVT owns 35% equity of Delta P, Inc., an independent power producer in Palawan. VEC also owns 40% of Cebu Private Power Corporation, another independent power producer located in Cebu City, and has a 40% stake in Abovant Holdings, Inc., which, in turn, owns 44% of the Cebu Energy Development Corporation, a consortium with Metrobank's Global Business Power Corporation and Formosa Heavy Industries of Taiwan.

In addition to investments in the power generation sector, VVT directly owns 22% of Visayan Electric Company, Inc. (VECO), an electric distribution utility firm. VVT also holds 50.94% in Hijos de F. Escano, Inc., which owns 25% of VECO. The Company also owns VC Ventures Net, Inc., a holding company.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2010)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

photo TheDailyHINT01_zpsae8386eb.png
Baka excited na naman kayo dito ha. Just prepared the thread. Smile
nyahaha..
when GOD steps in, MIRACLE happens.....

It's more fun in FOREX!!!

Kilala ko kung sino masaya dito. Kanina pa siya nakangiti.
And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man.

- Gus Fring
Baka naman ikaw yun RM? Hmmmmm....
(12-27-2011, 12:45 PM)Ruach Wrote: Baka naman ikaw yun RM? Hmmmmm....

Not me. Pina-alam niya sa akin a month ago ito hindi ko lang tinutukan.
And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man.

- Gus Fring
Si Glenchuy me alert dito matagal na. Hahahahaha
(12-27-2011, 12:50 PM)Ruach Wrote: Si Glenchuy me alert dito matagal na. Hahahahaha

You got it. Heart Ang hirap lang kasi pumasok walang gusto mag-benta, odd lot pa.

- Gus Fring
May nag-benta na 8,900 shares. Mam Ruach, boss Glen, ano amoy niyo? ^^

- Gus Fring
haha... akala ko ikaw bumili para sa gambit mo.... ahihihihihi
---

baka may nag resign lang na employee and nagbenta ng shares nya. employee share.

saw this before with Accenture shares in NYSE. When Bill Green resigned, he sold his shares and the price of Accenture share dropped from around $50 to $1. Suerte nakapulot kasi after ng sold out, umakyat ulit sa $50. I think, NYSE voided the selling below $20 but i dont know if there was complaint. mag co complain din ako kung nakabili ako $1 tapos nag $50... ahihihihi... kaya nga trade e. 5000% increase in 1 day!