Trading Platforms
What trading platforms are you using?
I am using for my trades something which is already listed here for example https://www.forex.com/en-us/trading-plat...omparison/ along with some other things as MetaTrader 5 and that's really it, I do not know what to do with.
I think that MetaTrader 4 and 5 are the most used trading platforms. They are popular because they provide a lot of functionalities and allow some own programming. I find it very user friendly. There are also some other platforms that are equally good, but they come with much higher price
Like many people advised I am using Metatrader, I am trying to do something with 5 version of it cause currently it's only version 4 and that's it. See very good link for all modern platforms out there done with ease - https://www.fxcm.com/uk/platforms/
Please clarify what do you mean by that really ? I am plan to use MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, maybe their pro versions or something like that. Is that what you mean or you wanted to ask which brokers maybe ? I prefer only regulated ones and what about you ?
I use MT5, it has many advantages SmileIn MT5, the number of time intervals has been significantly increased. They became twice as many as in the previous version. The ability to open an order in one click, in addition, the size of the spread and the swap for the selected currency pair are indicated. In MetaTrader 5, much more additional information is available on the volume of transactions, established stops, commissions, etc.In the fifth version, it became possible to add Elliot waves to the chart. It is possible to drag stop loss or take profit with the mouse in the chart window. I had to spend a little time to get out of the terminal, but it was worth it.
Want to trade stocks? You’re going to need an online broker, and that broker should offer a reasonable investment minimum, high-quality trading tools, robust access to customer service and no hidden account fees. On these measures, the brokerage firms below earned their place on something like 2019 list of the best online brokers for stock trading. Merrill Edge: Best for Research
TD Ameritrade: Best for Beginners, Investment Selection, Best Overall
E-Trade: Best for Investment Selection, Research
Interactive Brokers: Best for Active Trading
TradeStation: Best for Active Trading
Schwab Brokerage: Best for Beginners, Best Overall
Fidelity Brokerage: Best for Best Overall
Robinhood: Best for Low Costs
Ally Invest: Best for Low Costs