puma xo
ÿþSuede tonal uppers, puma vikky platform speckled gum soles, tonal laces, embossed Puma branding are the major features on the shoe. Said to be releasing exclusively at the PUMA Lab Powered By Foot Locker on May 28th, are you looking to satisfy your sweet tooth?via: FootlockerAuthor s TakeThe shoes are simple, but there s no doubt that they look clean! Not sure about picking up a pair, but I now have a sudden craving for some butter pecan ice cream.The Air Jordan 9 Low Pantone Is Coming To Summer Party Near YouAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayAuthor s TakeI just like simplicity and minimalist designs. This silhouette is emits that and it s a classic overall. I like the overall colorways as well. 

The Bape x Puma Ignite as well as a special soccer jersey make up the collection.The Bape x Puma Ignite comes dressed in gradient fashion paired up with the renowned BAPE camouflage print. The sunshine gradient sits on top of a Navy Blue base to puma wedge sneakers give the shoe its distinct look. Yellow lining and a White midsole complete the major traits of the shoe As of right now, only Japanese BAPE outlets will have the shoe and jersey in stock, but if they end up arriving stateside, we will be sure to let you know.via: Sneakrs.frAuthor TakeThe shoes puma work boots look clean, but I actually like the jersey better. Looks like something dope to wear during the Summer. 

Is The Air Jordan 12 Flu Game The Biggest Retro Release Of The Year?Available Now on Kixify & eBayTo follow-up on a recent offering of Fur Slides, the next range of the Rihanna x Puma Creeper for this season is revealed, as we showcase the model in two bold, classic colorways.Featuring a single tone black version and a more eye-catching green bordeaux rendition, each model is comprised of premium suede across its upper, while the black pair incorporates leather formstripes across its side panels. 

Rih Rih is getting ready to release puma x mcm her second drop of the Rihanna x PUMA Creeper this week with three different colorways dropping on May 26th.After giving you a closer look at the all-black pair, we now take a look at the only colorful pair from the collection with the green/red/gum colorway. This Rihanna x PUMA Creeper looks like it took inspiration from a certain designer brand and features a green suede upper with red detailing on the branding stripes and gold accents on the PUMA branding on the tongue and side panels. Finishing things off is a chunky gum midsole/outsole that complements the green upper nicely.Check out these new on-feet images and look for all three colorways to release on May 26th at select PUMA retailers. 

The?Stampd x Puma States Star White is constructed out of a?premium Italian suede deconstructed upper. Notable features on the shoe include the perforated branding scales on the panels and the tonal leather heel counter along with the White midsole. Interested in getting a pair? You can now do so by going here.via:?COUTIEAuthor s TakeThe materials/construction appear to be on point, but to keep it real it s not really a sneaker I d usually go for. It s a bit too plain for my taste.Available Now on Kixify & eBay 

The popularity of Rihanna s Creeper this year, has introduced three more elevated styles for women with puma xo this Puma Suede Platform.Essentially retaining the signature upper of the classic sneaker, the model has been revamped with an extended midsole to replicate the form of a vintage platform shoe. Rendered in autumnal colorways of burgundy, grey and dark green each pair is comprised of thick, hairy suede in place of the traditional flat suede for a more winterized theme, while tonal leather formstripes adorn both sides of each shoe.Topped off with gold foil branding located on the tongue, side and heel tab, you can purchase your favorite pair at [Image: puma vikky platform-238oni.jpg] select Puma retailers starting this Friday, October 21st. Images: size?
And another one. By the way does anybody here loves or actually wears something from Puma ? Wink In my childhood it was very popular brand with lot of things to wear. But I do not remember anything close like that shoe in that post. That must be really something new from themWink