COL Financial Group
...tama ba? wala pa tayo nito? as requested by Milk and Honey

COL Financial Group (COL), formerly CitisecOnline.com, Inc., was incorporated on August 16, 1999, and on February 21, 2012, SEC approved the Company’s application for the change in company name to the present one. COL engages in the business of brokerage and/or dealership of securities, and to provide stock brokerage services through the internet.

COL provides its customers with products and services such as full-service online stock brokerage, wide selection of mutual funds in a single platform, professional equity advisory services, research support, investor education seminars, market updates and information-driven briefings, and customer support.

COL prides itself in its array of competitive products and service offerings which provide best-class benefits to its customers: online trading platform, professional equity advisory services, seminars and briefings, and customer support.

In April 2017, Daiwa Securities Group, Inc. (Daiwa) acquired 14.9% of COL, giving Daiwa the opportunity to participate in the Philippine retail trading segment. Daiwa is an established financial services firm in Asia.

The Company owns 100% of COL Securities (HK) Limited (COLHK), formerly CitisecOnline.com Hong Kong Limited, a wholly-owned foreign subsidiary domiciled and incorporated in Hong Kong, primarily to act as stockbroker and to invest in securities.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2016)

Attached Files Image(s)

Pls don't follow me....I'm lost too! hehe
Wala po ako nakita kasi na thread for COL :| surprisingly maganda ata COL FINC.
Sir com... lagyan nmn natin ng logo si COL... hehehe Big Grin
wala pa pero meron ginawang thread para sa mga col users.. para sa mga may tanong tungkol sa pag gamit ng accounts nila sa col...
about kay COL financial group website, medyo marami pa sila aayusin. pro compared sa citiseconline website, mas ok un itsura nito Big Grin
Bible Verse: I Timothy 9
Penny Stocks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpPlrHgquM
Business tycoons: http://www.stockmarketpilipinas.com/post...l#pid55519 (edited by comm ollie)
observe ko lng bkit parang mas mabagal mgload pg ung beta ng COL gmit ko...
(07-17-2012, 10:28 PM)eggstyan Wrote: about kay COL financial group website, medyo marami pa sila aayusin. pro compared sa citiseconline website, mas ok un itsura nito Big Grin

Successful people do what unsuccessful people don't dare...
Uy, may thread pala dito ang COL..
Pwede ba magreklamo dito sa bagong system? Big Grin
I don't know if you guys are comfortable with monitoring multiple stocks with 6-packs?
Hanggang 3 lang kasi kitang bids and ask sides. nasanay ako sa 1 tab ng firefox/chrome per stock dati, ngayon flash na gamit nila kaya sa isang window lang lahat aside from charting tool...
But I appreciate the quick links, plus the quote button on buying or selling to update the prices and bids/asks though.. Big Grin
~In all your ways, acknowledge God.

Initializing Bazura Mode...
nice one sir Ollie, pwede na mag share ng mga pwede ma improve at mga pwedeng gamiting functionalities Smile
There are two times in a man's life when he should not speculate: when he can't afford it and when he can - Mark Twain

(07-18-2012, 12:22 AM)Luc23 Wrote: Uy, may thread pala dito ang COL..
Pwede ba magreklamo dito sa bagong system? Big Grin
I don't know if you guys are comfortable with monitoring multiple stocks with 6-packs?
Hanggang 3 lang kasi kitang bids and ask sides. nasanay ako sa 1 tab ng firefox/chrome per stock dati, ngayon flash na gamit nila kaya sa isang window lang lahat aside from charting tool...
But I appreciate the quick links, plus the quote button on buying or selling to update the prices and bids/asks though.. Big Grin

Yes sir Luc... hahaha... Gusto ko din multiple tab eh... hirap mag order at the same time mag chart... di kaya mag day trade...
pangit nga nung walang multiple tabs. nagreklamo na ako sa kanila. padalhan nyo rin ng email, baka magawan nila ng paraan.