SMP Charity On May 26 Saturday starts at 9AM Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, ILOILO. Thank You Donors

NiHao Mineral Resources Int'l, Inc.
Business Profile:

NiHAO MINERAL RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL, INC. (the “Company”) was incorporated in the Philippines and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 9, 1975 as a mining company under the name Summit Minerals, Inc. On October 3, 1990, the Company’s shares were offered to the public and listed on the PSE.

On December 10, 1993, the Company changed its primary purpose to that of a holding company. Subsequently, on February 24, 1994, the Company changed its corporate name to “Magnum Holdings, Inc.”

On June 28, 2007, the Company changed its corporate name to “NiHAO Mineral Resources International, Inc.” and its primary purpose to that of a mining company.

The Company is a mining company engaged in exploring, developing, and operating nickel properties. The Company aims to create an integrated mining company using its expertise in nickel exploration, access to processing technology, and the prospectivity of its projects. The Company’s vision is to become a leading nickel mining and processing company in the Philippines.

The Company’s name, “NiHAO,” stands for “Bountiful Nickel,” the primary mineral which the Company intends to discover and mine. It derived its name by combining the element symbol for Nickel “Ni,” and the Chinese character for noble or bountiful, “HAO.”

As of December 31, 2010, the Company has four (4) mining claims located in the provinces of Zambales, Misamis Oriental, North Cotobato, and Antique. The Company’s Mining Claims cover a
total of approximately 20,841 hectares.

Source: Annual Report 2010

FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS OF OPERATION

March 31, 2011 vs. December 31, 2010

Since the first quarter of 2009, NiHAO Mineral Resources International, Inc. (the “Company” or “NiHAO”) and subsidiaries (the “Group”) has downscaled their exploration and small-scale mining operations until there will be improvements in nickel prices and economic conditions. The Group’s mining claims are still in the exploration stage where no income can be generated. For the first quarter of 2011, total operating expenses incurred by the Group to keep it as a going concern amounted to P2.40 million.

In March 2010, the Company has acquired 30% of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Oriental Vision Mining Philippines Corporation (ORVI). During the first quarter of 2011, ORVI was not able to conduct ore shipment activities due to weather constraints. At its location in Mt. Palhi, Municipality of Loreto & Tubajon, Dinagat Province, shipments were usually conducted between the months of April to October. As a result, ORVI reported an operating loss of P 10.93 million, with NiHAO’s 30% share equivalent to P3.28 million.

On March 10, 2011, the Company executed the following transactions:

(a) The acquisition from the existing stockholders of OREGALORE, Inc. (OREGALORE) of Thirty Thousand (30,000) shares, with a par value of One Hundred Pesos (P100.00) per share, in OREGALORE, equivalent to one hundred percent (100%) of the outstanding capital stock thereof, for the purchase price of Three Million Pesos (P 3,000,000.00);

(b) The acquisition by NiHAO of all shareholder advances in OREGALORE amounting to One Hundred Twenty Five Million Four Hundred Seventy Eight Thousand Three Hundred Four and 62/100 Pesos (P 125,478,304.62), for the discounted price of One Hundred Five Million Pesos (P 105,000,000.00); and

OREGALORE is a corporation duly organized and existing under Philippine laws. OREGALORE owns eighty percent (80%) of the outstanding capital stock of Masbate 13 Philippines, Inc. (Masbate 13). Masbate 13 is the owner of a gold mining claim described as follows:

License : Exploration Permit No. V-2008-005 issued on February 7, 2008
Location : Municipalities of Milagros and Magdaon, Province of Masbate
Coverage / Area : 16,129.1308 hectares

The acquisition at par of OREGALORE and the assignment of receivables resulted to a loss of P 3.25 million and a net gain of P 20.48 million, respectively.

As a result of the above, the Group reported a net income after taxes of P 12.45 million.

Source: Q12011 Financial Report

Attached Files Image(s)

...nakah! may Nihao thread na SMP...yari tayo dito hahaha Big Grin
On May 26 Saturday at 9AM, SMP Charity na! Venue: Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, ILOILO. Thank You Donors.

Facebook Link to our last 2017 SMP Charity Pictures https://www.facebook.com/SMPBack2School2017/
(06-13-2011, 10:39 AM)Ollie Wrote: ...nakah! may Nihao thread na SMP...yari tayo dito hahaha Big Grin
GAP GAP GAP ,BUHAY NAKAKASILAW
It seems to me that it has been a long time since this went up, what I meant was at least a peso rally. Rolleyes

Btw, I never bought NI not because I don't like NI but I need to really personally study this stock first before entering as to risk and return. Otherwise, dun muna ako kay Chuckles. Big Grin
(06-13-2011, 11:23 PM)Ruach Wrote: It seems to me that it has been a long time since this went up, what I meant was at least a peso rally. Rolleyes

Btw, I never bought NI not because I don't like NI but I need to really personally study this stock first before entering as to risk and return. Otherwise, dun muna ako kay Chuckles. Big Grin
Lupit nyo maam , i am really curious more and more each day, sigurado kong another BORDZUPREMACY in the making kayo,biruin nyo chucky pinagkakakitaan nyo?? tip naman dyan pano mo pinagkakakitaan si chucky Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin tia
Ni Hao (chinese) = You'll Cry (english) Wink

Madaam Ruach and Sir Arthas, laki na lugi ko rito sa nihaosiao na ito..
nagcutloss nako rito Dodgy . Pwede niyo ba ako turuan para makasama ako sainyo k chuckies? Big Grin
(06-15-2011, 02:08 AM)amateur_trader Wrote: Ni Hao (chinese) = You'll Cry (english) Wink

Madaam Ruach and Sir Arthas, laki na lugi ko rito sa nihaosiao na ito..
nagcutloss nako rito Dodgy . Pwede niyo ba ako turuan para makasama ako sainyo k chuckies? Big Grin
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Wag ka muna dito ,mag training ka muna dito sa manila , bago ka magpa ship sa mindanao , mas malulupit pa toh sa mga abu sayyaf Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Ni sa gap ka, hiram ka sa meron ami alamin mo kung san

Corporate Disclosure of NI:

Amended use of proceeds and sale by Mina Tierra Gracia, Inc. of Minedomain, Inc. and Companhia Minera Tierra, Inc.

http://www.pse.com.ph/html/disclosure/pd...580_NI.pdf

The above 2 companies were previously issued with small scale mining permits but those has been suspended since 2009. NI will concentrate and focus on its current mining operations in partnership with ORVI.

NI will reallocate its funds from Acquisition of Mining Claims and/or Companies and Project Due Diligence to Advances to ORVI (Oriental Vision Mining Philippines Corp).

This is just my opinion:

Last year, NI went up if I remember it correctly, because it ride the NIKL IPO. At the latter part of the year, JAP birthday and stock rights.

Does this stock need to have a story to have a buying spree upwards?Rolleyes I was just thinking that this stock has been so silent for a long time and this thought just came to my mind.

(Commander, can I remove my opinion in 2 days?) Big Grin
^^...no you can't hihihi ok lang yan Smile
On May 26 Saturday at 9AM, SMP Charity na! Venue: Jaro Metropolitan Cathedral, ILOILO. Thank You Donors.

Facebook Link to our last 2017 SMP Charity Pictures https://www.facebook.com/SMPBack2School2017/
(06-16-2011, 04:05 PM)Ruach Wrote: Corporate Disclosure of NI:

Amended use of proceeds and sale by Mina Tierra Gracia, Inc. of Minedomain, Inc. and Companhia Minera Tierra, Inc.

http://www.pse.com.ph/html/disclosure/pd...580_NI.pdf

The above 2 companies were previously issued with small scale mining permits but those has been suspended since 2009. NI will concentrate and focus on its current mining operations in partnership with ORVI.

NI will reallocate its funds from Acquisition of Mining Claims and/or Companies and Project Due Diligence to Advances to ORVI (Oriental Vision Mining Philippines Corp).

This is just my opinion:

Last year, NI went up if I remember it correctly, because it ride the NIKL IPO. At the latter part of the year, JAP birthday and stock rights.

Does this stock need to have a story to have a buying spree upwards?Rolleyes I was just thinking that this stock has been so silent for a long time and this thought just came to my mind.

(Commander, can I remove my opinion in 2 days?) Big Grin
I SAW THAT ! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin salbahe