Successes and Failures are Parts of Trading. They are Not Permanent.

image host
Responsible Trading Book - Reserve Now! Soon off the Press!
Thank you for all your inputs and your suggestions. Per your requests, Coming Soon!

[Image: responsibletrader.png]

Thank you and I wish you success in your trading career!

RESPONSIBLE TRADING, my Advocacy, means Practicing Self Discipline, Continuously Educating Yourself, Protecting your Capital at all Times and Taking Full Responsibility for your Trading Results.

MY TRADING PHILOSOPHY:
TRADING without FEAR, TRADING without GREED. GREED causes exposure to DANGER. FEAR causes missed OPPORTUNITIES.

MY TRADING RULES:
1. PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL at ALL TIMES. 2. TRADE to TRADE WELL not only for MONEY.
 photo TheDailyHINT01_zpsae8386eb.png
(11-28-2012, 10:40 AM)Ninjatrader919 Wrote: Thank you for all your inputs and your suggestions. Per your requests, Coming Soon!

[Image: responsibletrader.png]

Thank you and I wish you success in your trading career!

Waw! Ang galing ni master ninja! Idol.
Mustard sized faith, I believe.

Objective for 2013: Clean and green!

Proud to be a Davaeno!

Add me up:
cracker.oats@yahoo.com
crackeroats.wordpress.com
Bro Ninja, pa reserve ng 1 copy Smile Thanks!
"At the end of the day, it is not how much you have EARNED, but how much you have LEARNED"
(11-28-2012, 10:47 AM)ian02 Wrote: Bro Ninja, pa reserve ng 1 copy Smile Thanks!

Sis ian,

Thanks. Reservation Confirmed.

Good luck on all your trades today!

RESPONSIBLE TRADING, my Advocacy, means Practicing Self Discipline, Continuously Educating Yourself, Protecting your Capital at all Times and Taking Full Responsibility for your Trading Results.

MY TRADING PHILOSOPHY:
TRADING without FEAR, TRADING without GREED. GREED causes exposure to DANGER. FEAR causes missed OPPORTUNITIES.

MY TRADING RULES:
1. PROTECT YOUR CAPITAL at ALL TIMES. 2. TRADE to TRADE WELL not only for MONEY.
Bro. Ninja ,

Pa reserve 1 copy also for me.

Thanks
Let us do the things we have not done before to get the things we have not received before.

Chill, Dine and Sing or Hear Acoustic Music in Outram Park Seafood Bar and Grill

Invest in our Aquaculture Industry :Fish to Success
Bro Neil,

Reservation Confirmed. Thank you for your support.

MY TRADING PHILOSOPHY:

MY TRADING RULES:
(11-28-2012, 02:00 PM)Ninjatrader919 Wrote: Bro Neil,

Reservation Confirmed. Thank you for your support.

Bro Neil,

If you confirm your order for the 5-Days Pack, you will get this book at P919.00 not P999.00

MY TRADING PHILOSOPHY:

MY TRADING RULES:
me autograph ba bossing? hehe.. btw, pasilip naman contents kung possible.. attend ka EB sir on saturday? dapat may pwesto ka na dun o baka d pa available pala
Bro Onin,

Thanks for your comments.

The first 19 copies will have my handwritten dedication and signature. Alll remaining copies will have my signature. The first 19 copies will also be sold at P919.00.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the EB this coming Saturday due to previous commitments. I will actually be out of town this Friday so I will do all the posts on my threads before I leave.

The book is still in process and is written using my own brand of delivering lectures during seminars, I call it "Learntertainment" - you learn while you are getting entertained at the same time.

I will give a sneak peek of the book by first week of January 2013.

Good luck on all your trades.

MY TRADING PHILOSOPHY:

MY TRADING RULES:
Sir Ninja, pa-reserve naman po ako ng 1 copy. Salamat po!