MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER

D&L Industries, Inc
...thanks CLY

D&L Industries, Inc. (DNL) was incorporated on July 27, 1971 primarily as the holding company for a group of companies with interests in the customization, development and manufacturing of food ingredients; colorants, additives, and engineered polymers for plastics; aerosol products; as well as manufacturing of oleochemicals, resins and powder coating. The Company also renders management and administrative services to subsidiaries and affiliate companies.

The Company has four principal business lines namely, food ingredients; colorants and plastics additives; aerosols; and oleochemicals, resins and powder coatings. DNL also toll manufactures a range of related products, including insect control, industrial maintenance chemicals, and home and personal care products, among others.

As of December 31, 2016, the Company is 58% owned by Jadel Holdings Co., Inc. and 11% owned by the Lao Family. The remaining 31% of the shares outstanding are publicly held.

DNL's subsidiaries and affiliates are First in Colours, Incorporated; Aero-Pack Industries, Inc.; Oleo-Fats Incorporated; D&L Polymer and Colours, Inc. The Company holds 99.7% interest in Chemrez Technologies, Inc. after acquiring the remaining shares in October 2014.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2016)

Attached Files Image(s)

Company Description

D&L Industries, Inc. (DNL) was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 27, 1971 primarily to carry on the business of buying, selling, importing, bartering, distributing, exchanging, processing, manufacturing, producing compounds, derivatives or chemical substances and all kinds of goods, wares, manufactures, such as but not limited to machines, supplies and all kinds of goods, wares and products and generally engage in and conduct any form of manufacturing or mercantile enterprises.

The Company has four principal business lines, namely: (a) Food ingredients, which manufactures a line of industrial fats and oils, specialty fats and oils, and culinary and other specialty food ingredients; (b) Colorants and plastics additives, manufactures a line of pigment blends, color and additive masterbatches and engineered polymers for a wide range of applications, introducing a number of products into the Philippine market and expanding into the export of certain products overseas; © Oleochemicals, resins and powder coatings, manufactures coconut methyl ester, also known as coco-biodiesel, using its continuous-process methyl ester plant. The Company also manufactures other oleochemicals or chemicals derived from vegetable oils, resins such as polystyrene, acrylic emulsions and polyester, and a line of powder coatings; and (d) Aerosols, manufactures three-piece aerosol cans and components and provides aerosol contract filling and compounding services. It also toll manufactures a range of related products, including insect control, industrial maintenance chemicals, and home and personal care products, among others.

DNL's subsidiaries and affiliates are Aero-Pack Industries, Inc., Chemrez Technologies, Inc., Chemrez Inc., D&L Polymer & Colours Inc., First in Colours, Inc., and Oleo-Fats Incorporated.

Source: Company Prospectus (2012)
“Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.” - Job1:21
DNL IPO price: 4.3PHP

1ST TRADING DAY - Dec 12, 2012 - OPEN 4.38 / HIGH 4.51 / LOW 4.34 / VOLUME 68M / VALUE 302M PESOS

Will this follow the footsteps of recent successful IPOs like EW, GTCAP?

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.” - Job1:21
...yes Tongue
(12-13-2012, 03:14 PM)CLY Wrote: DNL IPO price: 4.3PHP

1ST TRADING DAY - Dec 12, 2012 - OPEN 4.38 / HIGH 4.51 / LOW 4.34 / VOLUME 68M / VALUE 302M PESOS

Will this follow the footsteps of recent successful IPOs like EW, GTCAP?

Hopefully, compared to COAL, CAL etc... the price seems stable.
Prices didn't boom in the first few days Tongue

You planning to buy additional shares Sir CLY?
Hi Ayel, not yet. But Im willing to average up if prices go higher. Still watching and waiting...hehe

i'm buying when it breaks 4.50 with strong volume.
Yan, wish granted!
Invest in a business that any idiot can run. That’s why I’d rather invest in panty hose than in communications satellites, or in motel chains than in fiber optics. The simpler it is, the better I like it.
...just follow Wealth
average buy up DNL