MARKET HEADLINE: SHORT SELLING BY OCTOBER
SMP NOTICE: SERVER ISSUE HAS CREATED POSTING PROBLEM, FIXED SOME ISSUES ALREADY
Ghost Month: August 11 - September 6

"Suspended" Philab Holdings Corp.
Philab Holdings Corp. (DNA), formerly Alterra Capital Partners, Inc. (ALT), was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on February 28, 1980. DNA's primary purpose is to manufacture, sell, and import all classes of scientific, medical, education, electronics, laboratory, research, testing and measuring machineries, equipment, apparatus, furniture and fixture.

Previously, ALT was engaged in the development of software solutions as well as the trading of computer hardware and software products. In December 2016, ALT acquired 93.48% of the total outstanding capital stock of DNA. The SEC approved the change in corporate name to the present one on January 20, 2017.

On January 17, 2017, DNA filed with the SEC the registration statement in relation to its follow-on offering (FOO) of up to 500 million common shares. Philippine Commercial Capital, Inc. is the lead underwriter for the FOO.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2015)/Disc. Nos. 7100-2016/0261/0395/0695-2017

Attached Files Image(s)

NO TRADING TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 2018
iRipple, Inc. (RPL) was incorporated on November 21, 2000 to establish, operate, develop, manage and provide software solution projects and related businesses as well as to engage in trading of computer hardware and software products. RPL started commercial operations in January 2002.

The Company is the developer of Barter Merchandise Management Solution (MMS), a locally developed software solution designed to support the entire merchandising operations of businesses engaged in the buying and selling of goods. Barter MMS integrates point-of-sale (POS) transaction data with back-office business functions. In effect, the software can manage the complete retail process including supplier, product, customer and user profiles, as well as generate the corresponding business documents, reports and data analysis.

In September 2006, the Company released Barter 8 - Supermarket, which is considered as the second generation of Barter. Barter 8 Supermarket is a software solution specifically designed and developed for the supermarket and department store market segments and is a pre-packaged MMS software that can be implemented across the entire range of supermarkets, department stores, and other retail outlets that carry a wide variety of merchandise, within a relatively short timeframe.

The Company is an authorized reseller of IBM and HP servers and POS equipment, Epson printers, and Symbol-Motorola scanners. Under the re-seller agreement, IBM, HP, Epson, and Symbol-Motorola charge the Company at dealer prices and in turn, the Company supplies IBM and HP POS equipment, Epson printers and Symbol-Motorola scanners to their Barter clients at a margin.

As of December 31, 2011, RPL have installed the Barter POS Solution to approximately 2,000 units all over the country.
God is good all the time!
Ceiling price today..ano balita dito?
Ano naman kaya ang meron nito? Untog na sa kisame ah!
Invest in a business that any idiot can run. That’s why I’d rather invest in panty hose than in communications satellites, or in motel chains than in fiber optics. The simpler it is, the better I like it.
backdoor tsismis.
solar.
wilson tieng involved.
tsismis lang ha. nut
ah eto pala! sana totoo

PD: rode a few to test the waters, pandagdag regalo
Invest in a business that any idiot can run. That’s why I’d rather invest in panty hose than in communications satellites, or in motel chains than in fiber optics. The simpler it is, the better I like it.
(12-18-2012, 10:53 AM)nestyf1 Wrote: backdoor tsismis.
solar.
wilson tieng involved.
tsismis lang ha. nut

oh boy here we go again
Thanks Boss Ollie
My head says, "Who cares?", but then my heart whispers, "You do, stupid,...";
what goes up, will go down
Template denial:

Quote:Please be informed that XXXXX is not aware of any undisclosed information that could have triggered such unusual price movement.

http://www.pse.com.ph/resource/disclosur...43_RPL.pdf
====================================
"Be QUICK, but DO NOT hurry!"

Current port: ALI, DNL, FMETF, GLO, MER, TEL, URC
...somebody looking for this thread? Smile here it is
NO TRADING TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 2018